ALTA® Elects Board of Governors
October 28, 2003
Washington, DC – The American Land Title Association, (ALTA) installed new Officers and a Board of Governors at its Annual Convention in Phoenix, October 25. ALTA, headquartered in Washington, DC, is the association representing title insurance companies and their agents nationwide.
The newly elected ALTA Officers are:
|President||Charles J. Kovaleski
Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
|President-Elect||Mark A. Bilbrey
Warranty Title & Abstract, Inc.
El Reno, OK
|Treasurer||Theodore L. Chandler, Jr.
Chief Operating Officer
LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc.
Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
|Chair, Title Insurance
|Rande K. Yeager
President and CEO
Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
|Chair, Abstracters &
|Michael F. Wille
The Title Company, Inc.
La Cross, WI
The remaining elected Governors are:
- Gary L. Kermott, President & COO, First American Title Insurance Company, Santa Ana, CA
- Gregory M. Kosin, President, Greater Illinois Title Company, Chicago, IL
- Kenneth Lingenfelter, President & CEO, Metropolitan Title Company, Howell, MI
- Mark E. Winter, Senior Vice President & Director, National and International Operations, Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Washington, DC
- Immediate Past President: Stanley B. Friedlander, President, Continental Title Agency Corp., Cleveland, OH
The eleven-member Board of Governors is responsible for creating association policy; overseeing the financial health of the association; overseeing the work of 33 committees; and ensuring the overall welfare of the association.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.