ALTA® Elects Board of Governors
October 31, 2002
Washington, DC – The American Land Title Association, (ALTA) installed new Officers and a Board of Governors at its Annual Convention in Florida, October 19. ALTA, headquartered in Washington, DC, is the association representing title insurance companies and their agents nationwide.
The newly elected ALTA Officers are:
|President||Stanley B. Friedlander
Continental Title Agency Corp.
|President-Elect||Charles J. Kovaleski
Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
|Treasurer||Theodore L. Chandler, Jr.
Chief Operating Officer
LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc.
|Michael F. Wille
The Title Company, Inc.
La Crosse, WI
|Chair, Title Insurance
|Rande K. Yeager
President and C.E.O.
Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
|Chair, Abstracters &
|Mark A. Bilbrey
Warranty Title and Abstract, Inc.
El Reno, OK
The remaining elected Governors are:
- Gary L. Kermott, President & C.O.O., First American Title Insurance Company, Santa Ana, CA
- Gregory M. Kosin, President, Greater Illinois Title Company, Chicago, IL
- Kenneth Lingenfelter, President & CEO, Metropolitan Title Company, Howell, MI
- Mark Winter, Senior Vice President & Director, National and International Operations, Stewart Title Guaranty Company, Washington, DC
- Frank P. Willey, Vice Chairman, Fidelity National Financial, Inc., Santa Barbara, CA (ALTA Immediate Past- President)
The eleven-member Board of Governors is responsible for creating association policy; overseeing the financial health of the association; overseeing the work of 33 committees; and ensuring the overall welfare of the association.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.