U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Financial Services Holds Hearing on America's Insurance Industry: "Keeping the Promise"
September 26, 2001
- Opening Statement of Chairman Michael G. Oxley
- Opening Statement of Representative Richard H. Baker
- Opening Statement of Representative Sue W. Kelly
- Opening Statement of Representative Paul E. Kanjorski
- Gregory V. Serio, Superintendent, New York Insurance Department
- Kathleen Sebelius, Commissioner, Kansas Department of Insurance, President, National Association of Insurance Commissioners, on behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Sy Sternberg, Chairman, President and CEO, New York Life Insurance Company
- Robert H. Benmosche, Chairman and CEO, MetLife, Inc.
- Dean R. O?Hare, Chairman and CEO, The Chubb Corporation
- Matthew C. Mosher, Group Vice President, Property-Casualty Rating, A.M. Best Company
- Ronald Ferguson, Chairman and CEO, General Reinsurance Corporation
Source: Committee on Financial Services
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.