Get Concrete Examples, Tips on
Implementing ALTA's Best Practices
The American Land Title Association (ALTA) created a set of Best Practices to showcase the procedures title professionals follow to maintain the integrity of every closing.
Attend the 2013 Business Strategies Conference and learn the policies and procedures you should be following, plus learn useful tips on how to implement the different aspects of the Best Practices. Doing so may drive more business your way!
Register online today or download the Registration Form. Click here for the Registration Brochure.
Several professional development sessions will help you learn how to integrate parts of ALTA’s Best Practices, which in turn could help you generate more business by showing your business partners how you ensure the integrity of every transaction. Here’s a look at some of the sessions:
- Fraud and Your Escrow/Trust Accounts
- Differentiate Yourself Using ALTA’s Best Practices and the National Title Professional Designation
- Lock Down Personal Information So You Don’t Get Locked Up
- Data Security Compliance
- Third Party Risk and How to Protect Your Agency
- Turn Out the Lights, the Closings Over . . . But There’s Still the Cleanup
- Successfully Deploying Mobile Tools for Compliance & Customer Service
In addition, a panel of lenders will discuss what they need from settlement providers to reduce settlement risk and how implementation of ALTA’s Best Practices help meet this goal.
ALTA has applied for CE credit in 18 states and CLE credit in 26 states. Four hours of CE credit has already been approved for these states:
Don’t forget to follow ALTA on Twitter for the latest information about the Business Strategies Conference. Use #ALTAbsc.
Click here to learn more on fun things to do in Oklahoma City.