Look for the Registration Brochure in the Mail or Register Online
With market conditions still uncertain, looming reform of the GSEs and implementation of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, now is not the time to gamble with your company's future.
If you're looking to trump the competition, you'll want to attend this year's Business Strategies Conference, May 8-10 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, to learn the latest industry developments and market trends.
The Registration Brochure for the conference will be arriving in your mailbox soon and contains all the information you need to know about the schedule of events, conference hotel, travel accommodations and registration rates. You can also check out the electronic version of the Registration Brochure and register online today.
Odds are you will hit the jackpot at this educational and networking conference. Here's a glance at our featured general session speakers:
- Neil Das Gupta will discuss A.M. Best's latest annual report on the title industry. This is information that will help you make important decisions regarding the future of your company.
- Award-winning and syndicated columnist Ken Harney will offer his view about title insurance, why the industry struggles to get good PR, and what the industry can do to change the negative perception and share the protection it provides homeowners.
- David Kittle, who as past chairman of The Mortgage Bankers Association, testified many times in front of Congress about different facets of the mortgage crisis. He now helps IMARC review loan files, analyzing them for any form of misrepresentation or falsification. Kittle will offer insight on the state of the lending industry, how mortgage fraud has evolved over the years and what the industry is doing to make better loans and reduce fraud.
- Baseball Hall of Famer Ferguson Arthur Jenkins, Jr. overcame numerous personal struggles during his life while being a dominant right-handed pitcher known for strikeouts. Listen to this inspirational presentation as Jenkins offers his thoughts on life's lessons and how to learn from adversity.
As always, ALTA has a full slate of professional development sessions aimed at giving you a competitive advantage. The sessions will address these key areas:
- The latest sales and marketing tactics to help grow your business.
- New leadership and management techniques to make your office more productive.
- Creating efficiencies within your operation to reduce expense.
- Technologies to help meet your customers' demands while streamlining your operation
Check out the brochure for descriptions on all 16 professional sessions. CE/CLE credits are pending approval in 25 states for many professional development tracks, so you can network, learn and get valuable continuing education credits at the same time.
Register by April 6 and save!
As an added bonus, register for the Business Strategies Conference and attend
the Agents and Abstracters Forum on May 8 for free.