Registration Now Open for Las Vegas Event
If you're looking to trump your competition, odds are you will hit the jackpot at the 2011 Business Strategies Conference, which will be held May 8-10, 2011 at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Register today.
ALTA has developed a professional development program aimed to give you a winning hand in the market. The sessions will address these key areas:
- Get the latest sales and marketing tactics to help grow your business.
- Learn new leadership and management techniques to make your office more productive.
- Create efficiencies within your operation to reduce expenses.
- Check out the latest technologies to help meet your customers' demands and streamline your operation.
ALTA has already confirmed several speakers, including:
- David Kittle, senior director of industry relations, IMARC, a mortgage fraud investigation company. Kittle is past president of The Mortgage Bankers Association, testifying many times in front of Congress about different facets of the mortgage crisis. In 1994, he founded Associates Mortgage Group, and sold it in 2006. Kittle will offer insight on the state of the lending industry and how to solve its problems.
- Ken Harney, syndicated columnist, Washington Post Writers Group. Harney writes the award-winning real estate column, "The Nation's Housing," focusing on issues that impact homeowners. Beyond writing columns that have contributed to housing reform on Capitol Hill, Harney has served as a member of the Federal Reserve Board's Consumer Advisory Council, a statutory body that reviews all Fed actions on home mortgages, consumer credit and banking industry regulation; and also served as a member of HUD's Working Group on Computerized Loan Origination.
- Neil Das Gupta, senior financial analyst, A.M. Best Company, which produces an annual report on the title industry outlining the history of title insurance, and examining title industry attributes, economic results and issues, regulatory environment, business risks and unique challenges the industry faces in the rapidly changing real estate and insurance market.
NOTE: Agents and Abstracters that register for the Business Strategies Conference can attend the Agents and Abstracters Forum on May 8 for FREE!
CE/CLE credits will be available for many states.
The registration brochure will be available soon and we will be announcing our professional development sessions shortly.
You can view a tentative schedule here.