Submit a Video for the 2013 Annual Convention
Highlighting Best Practices and Training
It’s time to spotlight your company’s greatness! ALTA wants to capture your Best Practices at work or see how you are effectively training your employees towards implementation of the ATLA Title Industry & Settlement Services Best Practices. Grab whatever device you have and start recording!
Here are some suggested things to film:
- Show ways your office protects non-public information
- Video someone on your staff handling a consumer complaint
- Highlight employee training (e.g., how you reconcile accounts, why it’s important to protect NPI)
The top videos will be shown during the general sessions at the Annual Convention. The person who produces the best video will win their choice of an iPad with Retina Display or iPad Mini. ALTA will post all videos to its website to share with all of our members following the convention.
Videos should be no longer than one minute in length and should be submitted in mp4 or avi format. Deadline to submit a video is Sept. 30.
Here’s the winning video from last year, which was created by Jackson Hole Title & Escrow in Wyoming and showed a creative way of explaining the importance of title insurance.
Click here to view the complete schedule of the Convention. Register online and save.
How to Submit Videos
Videos should be submitted to ALTA’s Google Drive account. Here are instructions on how to do this:
- Sign in with a Google account
- Request permission to access the account by clicking the “Request access” link
- Click the “Member Submitted Videos” in the response email you receive from firstname.lastname@example.org. This will open a new webpage
- Click the blue “Open in Drive” link in top-right corner of webpage
- Drag video file in mp4 or avi format onto white space of webpage and click “upload and share”