Be the Go-To Source for the Latest Industry Information and Trends, and Get Needed CE/CLE Credits Too
ALTA's 2011 Annual Convention, which is being held Oct. 12-15 at the Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, S.C., is the best opportunity to attend professional development sessions and obtain valuable CE/CLE credits. Whether you are a title agent, escrow officer, attorney, operations manager or underwriter, the Annual Convention's sessions cover a wide range of topics impacting the industry.
ALTA is proud to offer a total of 234 hours of Continuing Education in many states from 13 sessions, and 160 hours of Continuing Legal Education hours from 10 sessions.
Here's a glance at the sessions offering CE/CLE credits in many states:
- Important Recent Policy Coverage Court Decisions
- Ernst Survey: How Well Are Title Agents Faring Under RESPA and the Use of the New GFE
- Residential and Commercial Closings & Title Insurance: Doing Business in Attorney States
- The Dodd-Frank Wall Street and Consumer Protection Act (and more) - Survey of Mortgage Origination Issues and Their Impact on the Title Industry
- Title Insurance Forms and Endorsements: What's New?
- Access to Public Land Records: The Battle Continues
- Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights for Real Estate Professionals
- Title Insurance for Indian Country: An Emerging Market
- Claims - Red Flags and Simple Solutions to Avoid Claims
- Foreclosure Alternatives: The US Treasury Department's HAFA Program
These sessions offer CE credits as well:
- The Evolution of Document Recording
- Loan Quality Data and its Pending Impact to the Title Industry
- Using Your Surveyor to Help Resolve Title Problems
Click here to view the complete schedule of Professional Development sessions. Check back at www.alta.org/meetings/annual for CE/CLE updates.
Register now and save $200. Early-bird registration ends Sunday, Sept. 18.
Note: Rooms at the Charleston Place Hotel, site of this year's Convention, have been sold out. Click here to view other hotels close by.