Updated Schedule of Events is Now Available
Whether you are a title agent, escrow officer, attorney, operations manager or underwriter, ALTA's Annual Convention, which will be held Oct. 12-15 at the Charleston Place in Charleston, S.C., has something for everyone to make sure you are getting your money's worth for attending.
From committee meetings and accredited professional development sessions to networking opportunities and tours of historic Charleston, S.C., the schedule and program for ALTA's 2011 Annual Convention is packed to keep you busy.
Click here to review the updated schedule and begin planning your time in Charleston!
Several ALTA committee meetings, which are open to all ALTA members, will be held Oct. 10-11 before the convention “officially” starts with a First-Time Convention Attendee and New Member Mixer, and Ice-Breaker Reception and Grand Opening of the Exhibit Showcase the evening of Oct. 11.
Register now and save $200. Click here to reserve your hotel room.
This is the must-attend even of the year if you are looking to network with leaders in the land title industry who are positioned to excel in the new real estate and mortgage market. This event is for you if you want to:
- Learn what’s new with title insurance forms and important policy coverage court decisions
- Find out how title agents are faring with the new GFE/HUD-1
- Recognize red flags and simple solutions to avoid claims
- Discover how new loan quality requirements will impact how title companies deliver closed transactions back to funding lenders
- Get the latest on efforts to revamp mortgage disclosures, which will mean (once again) a new GFE and HUD-1
- Learn to use Internet marketing and social media to drive your business
Exhibitors, we haven't forgotten about you. Check out the Exhibitor Prospectus for information about the various opportunities to market your company's services to members of the title industry.