Register for a Homebuyer Outreach Program Workshop Near You
We live in a complex, media-saturated world. Every day we face new competition, new regulations and increasing technology threats. To stay competitive in your business, you must empower your teams, colleagues and fellow industry experts to educate homebuyers on the importance of owner 's title insurance.
ALTA and several state land title associations invite you to attend a new workshop to help grow your business with the power of the Homebuyer Outreach Program (HOP). In this four-hour workshop, you'll learn how to educate consumers about the benefits of title insurance, manage online consumer complaints and promote your business by communicating directly with homebuyers.
Register for a workshop that works with your schedule:
- April 3 from 1:00 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. at the Kelly Inn in St. Cloud Minn. This workshop will be co-hosted by the Minnesota Land Title Association. Register today!
- April 12 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. at the Hilton East Brunswick Hotel in East Brunswick, N.J. This workshop will be co-hosted by the state land title associations of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania. Register today!
- April 19 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. at the Renaissance Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. This workshop will be co-hosted by the Florida Land Title Association. Register today!
A more informed consumer makes for a better marketplace!
- Introducing the Homebuyer Program
- Training Your Staff and Real Estate Clients
- Digital and Print Consumer Education Roundtables
- Remaining RESPA Compliant with Consumer Outreach
- Managing Consumer Complaints & Brand Reputation
Cost for each workshop is $150 per attendee.
* 1-2 hours of CLE credit is pending in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota; 1-2 hours of CE/CLE is pending in Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
Register for a workshop today! If you have problems registering, please call 202-296-3671.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
Want to be a sponsor or exhibitor at this workshop?