The Elite Provider Program is comprised of premier service providers that are committed to offering comprehensive benefits to the title insurance and settlement services industry. Elite Providers promote the highest industry standards and provide effective solutions for ALTA members' critical needs.
The Elite Provider Program involves an extensive application process that requires applicants to submit:
- Recent summary of financial information
- Multiples references from current ALTA members
- Benefit/discount offered exclusively to ALTA members
- Company name at the top of online membership directory list
- Ability to advertise on Best Practices Web Pages
- Included in list of vendors on Best Practices Web Pages for implementation
- Company profile included in online Best Practices page listing
- Company Profile once a year in TitleNews (if accepted prior to article deadline)
- Special consideration for speaking engagements or article submissions
- The Ability to purchase one of ALTA's designated Elite Provider booths at the Business Strategies Conference and Annual Convention
To qualify for the Elite Provider Program, applicants must be ALTA members in good standing for at least one year prior to application submission. Applicants must complete the Elite Provider Application and acceptance into the program is subject to approval by the Elite Provider Staff Team.
As part of the application, applicants must submit detailed information about the benefits they will offer ALTA members, their five most recent balance sheets demonstrating the financial stability of the applicant, and a list of ten references. Applicants will be assessed based on their financial strength, their commitment to the overall industry, their national distribution capabilities, and the reference checks with existing customers.
Upon acceptance into the Elite Provider Program, members will be required to sign additional agreements with ALTA. Such agreements are subject to annual review by the Elite Provider Staff Team and membership rights may be withdrawn at any time if problems arise with the company’s product or services.
The annual membership for the Elite Provider Program is $5,000; this includes a $100 nonrefundable application fee.