Title 201 Online Course
Title 201 is an advanced-level curriculum that offers students general information on specific subjects while providing continuing education. It is designed to meet the needs of three basic groups of students: (1) Title 101 graduates; (2) experienced title industry personnel desiring further education; and (3) recent law school graduates.
The online format is very convenient and provides students with easy access to course content and immediate feedback on chapter tests. The courses are self study - students read a chapter and take a test. Most students complete a course within two or three months. The maximum time limit is one year.
Title 201 Objectives
- Broaden and deepen the knowledge gained in Title 101
- Provide an in-depth understanding of real estate principles as they relate to title insurance underwriting and closing transactions
- Enhance growth opportunities for title insurance professionals
Online Course Format & Completion Timeline
LTI's Online Course materials and testing are delivered via the Internet. This format provides LTI students with convenient delivery of course content and immediate feedback of chapter test scores. The courses are self study - students read a chapter and take a test.
Most students complete a course within two or three months. The maximum time limit is one year.
Table of Contents
- Working the Public Records
- The Process of Abstract and Title Examination
- Security Interests in Fixtures and Other Personal Property Under UCC
- Basic Principles of Title Insurance Underwriting
- Water Rights and Related Issues
- Forms of Title Commitments and Policies
- Escrow and Closing Services
Ready to Enroll?
Click below, proceed with registration and checkout. Your enrollment processes through our database overnight.Â The next day, you can access your online course by visiting the ALTA Land Title Institute Online and start learning!
Try Before You Buy!
Certificate of Achievement for Graduates
A suitable-for-framing Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to each student who completes the course with an overall average of 70% or higher.
Questions? Please contact the Education department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-787-2582 for more information.