Current Marketing Opportunities
- sponsorships for the ALTA Advocacy Summit, ALTA SPRINGBOARD, ALTA Innovation Boot Camp, and ALTA ONE
- advertising for TitleNews our monthly publication, print and digital
- twice weekly TitleNews Online e-newsletter
- advertising in the ALTA Online Membership Directory
- banner advertising on the ALTA Web site
- exclusive meetings pages advertising
- advertising in News You Can Use
- webinar sponsorships
- promote your ALTA Best Practice tool(s) and/or service(s) through ALTA’s Elite Provider Program
For more information contact the Marketing Department, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 202-261-2942.
All of ALTA's major meetings—including ALTA ONE, Springboard, ALTA Advocacy Summit, and Innovation Boot Camps—offer opportunities for vendors. By participating in any of these events, you will receive facetime with our title professional members and the chance to expand your brand's exposure. For additional information contact the Marketing Department, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-261-2942.
Professional Development Sessions & Demo Sessions
ALTA uses a Call for Faculty to develop educational content for ALTA ONE and ALTA Springboard conferences. Vendors are welcome to submit a proposal for a Professional Development Session, provided the proposed content is non-vendor specific and purely educational (not a sales presentation).
Learn more about ALTA ONE and ALTA Springboard Call for Faculty. Exhibitors for both conferences may also sign up for one of the Demo Session time slots and present company-specific content. The number of Demo Sessions is limited based on meeting space, so exhibitors are encouraged to sign up early.
ALTA Mailing List Rental
The American Land Title Association has outsourced the List Rental Program to INFOCUS. INFOCUS will handle all list inquiries, count requests and list orders. Please contact the ALTA Account Executive:
The American Land Title Association rate card and order form can be accessed here:
Become an Associate Member
Associate membership is reserved for those people or firms engaged in providing services to the land title industry. Dues are only $460.
Associate Members Benefits include:
- Access to ALTA's more than 6,200 member companies
- Listing in membership and vendor directory
- Discounts on exhibit booths, sponsorships, and ad space
- exposure to decision makers at conference events
ALTA Partnership Program
What better way to reach the title and settlement services industry than participating in ALTA's Partnership Program! You will reach the most influential professionals in this industry. If you plan to market with ALTA throughout the year, the Partnership Program may be the best option for you. By bundling your purchases, you receive complimentary sponsorship dollars to use as you see fit. For more information about participating in the Partnership Program, download the ALTA Marketing Opportunities or contact the Marketing Department, by email at email@example.com or at 202-261-2942.