Join Us July 25 as We Analyze the Proposed Forms
Join ALTA RESPA Task Force member Leslie Wyatt of SoftPro, Francine D’Elia Wirsching of Community First Abstract and ALTA lobbyists on Wednesday, July 25 at 4 p.m. Eastern Time to learn more about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) proposed Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms.
These forms will replace the current TIL, GFE and HUD-1 so it’s important you get acquainted with the design and concepts of the forms and understand the significant changes from the current disclosures.
RSVP for the call by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Conference call number, web link and access code will be provided in a follow-up email.
The webinar will address:
- Format and content of Proposed three-page Loan Estimate
- Format and content of Proposed five-page Closing Disclosure
- Changes compared to current HUD-1 and GFE
- How line numbering changes will cause technology and training issues
- How these forms will impact closings and your business
- Why you need to join the Title Action Network to keep up-to-date about the rule and how you can take action
The webinar will be interactive so you can submit questions through the chat window. There also will be a question and answer session at the end of the call.
Click here for more information about CFPB’s proposal and view all of ALTA’s advocacy efforts regarding the mortgage disclosures. ALTA’s RESPA Task Force is reviewing the Proposed Rule and we will continue to provide deeper analysis to ALTA membership over the next couple of months.
Click here to listen to the July 12 conference call.
We look forward to speaking with you next week.